All Purpose Creative Inc. is a digital design agency and certified B Corp based in Vancouver BC.
Our mission is to create solutions that help enterprise clients have a positive impact internally and externally. We do this by developing innovative, scalable learning experiences that engage, transform, and activate their teams and their clients.
Since we were founded in 2017, our business has grown quickly — and we now employ 28 full-time visual designers, brand strategists, UX engineers, developers, digital marketers, illustrators, video producers, editors, storytellers, project managers, animators, and researchers.
In order to support this growth, we are looking for a Project Manager who will ensure that all work is completed on time, within budget, within scope, with a high level of quality and performance. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can efficiently delegate tasks and manage multiple creative teams.
- Be the primary point of contact and work directly with our clients to set expectations, lead project updates, timelines and deliverables
- Manage, motivate, and ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders including teams of creatives, developers, and senior management
- Manage all stages of project delivery from client briefing and discovery through development and delivery, including critical assessment of project requirements, detailed proposals including budget breakdowns and detailed project schedules to track / efficiently deliver projects
- Monitor services to ensure the team is working within hours, project guidelines, and service levels
- Lead and participate in internal and external meetings, kick offs, scrums, wrap ups, etc.
- Other duties as requested by leadership in relation to the delivery of our company mission
You have or you are
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, especially in juggling multiple projects at a time
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner
- Deep understanding of web architecture, user experience, design and development processes
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a relevant field (digital agency, digital media, design, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience working in an agency environment as a digital Project Manager
- Experience with project management principles and reporting including: agile and other iterative methodologies, Gantt charts, Burn-Down reports, resource levelling, critical path, risk identification and mitigation
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other project management and productivity tools