All Purpose Creative Inc. is a digital design agency and certified B Corp based in Vancouver BC.
Our mission is to create solutions that help enterprise clients have a positive impact internally and externally. We do this by developing innovative, scalable learning experiences that engage, transform, and activate their teams and their clients.
Since we were founded in 2017, our business has grown quickly — and we now employ 28 full-time visual designers, brand strategists, UX engineers, developers, digital marketers, illustrators, video producers, editors, storytellers, project managers, animators, and researchers.
In order to support this growth, we are looking for a high-performing and experienced business development professional to diversify our growing pipeline.This is your chance to develop and deploy processes and workflows for a high-growth, purpose-driven organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work collaboratively with executive team in communicating vision & offering to prospects
- Lead the development of strategies to capture new business with major clients and facilitate business development programming and strategic initiatives (lead all sales & account management)
- Support regional activities that will raise visibility for AP by way of: seminars, conferences, client events, speaking opportunities, sponsorships and charity-related events.
- Update and maintain all BD collateral including proposals, SOW’s, and pitch decks.
- Lead all BD workflows in collaboration with teammates (including presentations to prospects)
- Perform research of upcoming major projects and initiatives for target clients.
- Provide accurate and timely pipeline forecasting and provide regular reports to the leadership team as requested, including key metrics/KPIs.
- Regularly update and maintain the BD Pipeline and ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- Develop & manage strategic partnerships with values aligned organizations
- Ad hoc duties, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (Business, Design, Technical, etc.). A combination of education, skills and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years' of experience in Business Development and/or Proposal Development.
- Proven experience in navigating and selling into Fortune 500 organizations (or equivalent)
- Proven expertise in establishing and building relationships.
- Extensive working knowledge and experience in the capture process.
- Solid communications and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work remotely
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with experience working effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented environment to identify and capture new business.
- Experience leading major proposal efforts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Business savvy with proven skills to facilitate strategic development of regional objectives and target client programming.